Monday, October 4, 2010

First Time

OK.I am excited that i have to start my first journal in my blog.
i believe that there sure got a lot of grammatical mistakes in my essay T.T
but i will try my best.
Today was such a damn hot day.
I wish i can bring a mini fan tomoro.
I can't even breathe in this super hot day.
But luckily i have .
If not i will juz sleep whole the day.
This book is the most interesting i ever seen.
I love it.It wholly describes the life i am living now at school and I am glad that my middle school's life is quite similar to the Jeff Kinney.
Hehe.Actually he is not like a secondary school's student and this trait is so characteristic like me~hurray~
His journal(I have to mention that it is not a diary)is all in comic interpretation.
But of course english words too.His character is quite ridiculuos and funny although he always bullies his brother Manny or doing something not suitable.
I always have some english magazines or novels reading now to try to improve my english standard.But the worst is my oral.
The Doraemon presentation stimulates me to make a decision of hard-working in learning English.
Hehe.Another good new i want to say is i already finished playing Plants and Zombies.
It is quite difficult to pass the last level.
I hate the zombie robot.
I am not like author..i am not good enough to express my feeling into words especially English Words.


I hope this can really help me to improve.




[I love Wimpy Kid.]

No comments: