Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Are U Crazy?

I actually look forward to holidays everyday.
The main reason i expect holidays is I AM CONFUSED.
I don't know what am i confusing about but really moody recently.
I didn't show this bad temper to friends and family around me.
It is such a bad attitude.>,<
But,
The most funny is..
sombody asked me if i could smile or laugh during MATHEMATICS period.
I think he/her must be CRAZY.
How could I smiling at the blackboard in front of me without any reasons?
Telling people that he/she is an idiot or a jerk is not a polite behavior.
So i pretended not to hear what he/she was talking about.
And I got a lot of laughter inside my heart.
Hehe.
Next Monday will be my group's oral presentation AGAIN.
I HOPE not to fool it again.
That's all for today's.

No comments: