Sunday, January 2, 2011

Second Day

I would like to express my feeling in ENGLISH words this time.
This is my first post in 2011.
Regret why i didn't write it yesterday 1-1-11!
New Year new hope.I definitely hope i will not grow up~
I don't even get ready yet to face my 2011 which full of exams ,exams and EXAMS.
Scary.Fear.
From now, i have to spend my time CAREFULLY since i had been UEC and SPM candidate.
Only thing that i feel happy is i am not a leader anymore!
But the bad thing is I have more time to STUDY (my mum said this)
My 2010 holidays is not plenitude.
So i have to ecrich 2011 with STUDY STUDY and STUDY.
and also RELAX,FUN,EAT,SLEEP too hehe.
MUST BE SERIOUS.hehe.
Today is the second day of 2011.
I promise myself to get excellent result.
This promise isn't slipped my mind except i suffer Alzhemier's disease.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



Bye 2010. Hello 2011.

2 comments:

myeegoh said...

thx for ur birthday wishes~
haha~ 2011 year is coming~
may all ur dream come true =)
wow~ so fast~ u become a senior 3 student ady~
however,hope u can happy everyday n pass ur uec+spm result in flying colour!! god bless u^^

Candace said...

ya..i hope so~
u muz gambateh too~~~~~
校讯组靠你们了!!!!!>^<